Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 378

Thread: NEWS!

  1. #351
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That IS scary!! That's a BIG, BIG No-NO!! They should leave that to the way God intended!!

  2. #352
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree, Maria. It seems very immoral!!

  3. #353
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Shiva:
    Clone.. making a duplicate of someone would be a stupid idea too what ever will happen to individualism [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I haven't even heard of the dang human clone! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Can someone send me a link?

    I remember everyone saying "we will not clone people" after Dolly the sheep... I'm worried and disgusted it all somehow seems immoral
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Here's the link Maria.......I sent it to ya in the mail, but I'll put it here too in case ya see this first.........

    Human Clone Story

    Far as my feelin's about aborting a cloned human goes....I'm thinkin' they oughta be FORCED to abort! From what they say chances of really bad genetic defects are 'bout 100%. 'Course the ideal thing would be for the idiots not to do it in the first place, then there'd be no need for abortion. [img]frown.gif[/img] The more I think about it, the more I see it as "playin' God" - and that's just about as immoral as it gets! And just imagine all the legal problems that'll be jammin' up the courts.......Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  4. #354
    Inactive Member Shiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2002
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I was a mother of one, I'd be scared shitless!! We've all seen those movies child's play or something? Where the child goes evil and murders and Aaaagghhh..

    I bet the mothers are
    1) ugly and desperate for a child
    2) poor women from the streets wanting the undoubtedly cash reward.

    And if the children would be even slightly happy or normal their whole lives will be lived in some testtube in a lab. Kewl.

    I wish this wouldn't be happening... [img]mad.gif[/img]

    And in the link it sais the most developed baby came from the cell of a wealthy Arab man... that means that baby will sure be ugly.
    And the two rest from former Soviet republics? Why don't ya just go throw some of Hitler's DNA in there to make it all go worse.
    Maybe the three of them freaky babies can together start a new world was, they sure have the genes for it..
    ..To be born in the country of Mussolini lol. Geez.

    But I don't understand, if Italy has banned human cloning, why is this not stopped???


    Thanks for the link LL it was most annoying LOL *j/k* hehe! What a bothersome picture I get of all this

  5. #355
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I KNOW LL, THAT'S SCARY! JUST THINK IF THEIR WAS 100 OR SO OF OSAMA'S!!!!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #356
    Inactive Member Shiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2002
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Clone.. making a duplicate of someone would be a stupid idea too what ever will happen to individualism [img]eek.gif[/img]

    If they clone a human baby (who's the mom??) and the baby suffers from all sorts of defects shouldn't Amnesty and ?Human Rights associations and everyone be screaming for the whole thing tro be cancelled???


    So whaddoya think about abortion on this case? If everything goes badly wrong can you abort without having strong Catholics or whatever groups causing an uproar?

    I haven't even heard of the dang human clone! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Can someone send me a link?

    I remember everyone saying "we will not clone people" after Dolly the sheep... I'm worried and disgusted it all somehow seems immoral

  7. #357
    Inactive Member KandyKisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm very much against cloning. Who is giving these people the right to play God? It's just another way to spend other people's money. If they want to get rid of the damn money that bad, I'm sure there are plenty of people who would take it. Like me lol. Why don't they use the money for something worthwhile, like feeding and houseing the homeless. Or giving it to hospitals, especially children's hospitals. Or finding cures for horrible diseases. It doesn't take a genius to create a clone, it takes one sick egotistical moron. [img]mad.gif[/img]

  8. #358
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THIS IDIOT THAT STARTED ALL THIS, JUST WANTS TO BE ABLE TO SAY HE DID IT! HE WILL PROBABLY GET A MEDAL FOR IT OR SOMETHING! IT ALL COMES DOWN TO MONEY!!! MOST PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY. SORRY MARIA, I WAS GOING TO SEND YOU THAT ARTICLE ALONG WITH THE REST I SENT. I THOUGHT I DID! ANYWAY, THAT WHOLE THING ABOUT IT SOUNDS LIKE A FRANKENSTEIN MOVIE! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #359
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't think about it being like Frankenstein until you said that,Lori!! LOL!!! It does, though!!

  10. #360
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are gonna regret it. No telling what they are creating!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •